Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's been a while...

Hey everyone. I've been crazy busy lately so I haven't been posting. I'm teaching anatomy to teens at Gage. Private lessons are going strong. My day job is taking up a lot of time right now so I'm not getting as much studio time in. I have been going to the costume session regularly so I'm posting some of the work from that.

I'm refining my process and liking the results so far.
They are posted withe the most recent, descending chronologically.

Acep the Magician

Day of the Dead

Amy

Waitress

Cabaret
Julie

So there it is. There are more but this is a pretty good representation. Which do you like best?

Leave a comment and let me know.





1 comment:

  1. My favorite is Cabaret, due to the overt warm tones, and the woman is conveying a distinct sense of character, slightly bitter, almost sinister. All of these are great studies.

    ReplyDelete